Intouch S1 Index du Forum
Intouch S1

Intouch S1 Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

Ballad Of Dorothy Parker Prince Original

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Intouch S1 Index du Forum -> Intouch Index du Forum -> Ambassade
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
talkaml
Non-membre

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 18:26 (2016)    Sujet du message: Ballad Of Dorothy Parker Prince Original Répondre en citant

Ballad Of Dorothy Parker Prince Original > urlin.us/2cdoy

print,,,correct,,,Terms,,,of,,,Use,,,Share,,this,,Discuss,,This,,Song,,Add,,a,,new,,song,,discussion.Loading.The,,,code,,,will,,,change,,,based,,,on,,,your,,,selectionsNew,,,Playlist,,,Toggle,,navigation,,Home,,How,,it,,works,,DMCA,,Contact,,FEATURED,more,videos,11,Delicious,Misheard,Lyrics,About,Food,You'll,never,hear,them,the,same,way,againABOUT,,,Prince020170's,,,Podcast,,,183,,,546,,,GO,,,MOBILE,,,Check,,,us,,,out,,,on,,,mobile!,,,Get,,,the,,,PodOmatic,,,Podcast,,,Player,,,for,,,iOS,,,and,,,AndroidEmbed:,,Embedded,,player,,size:,,Embedded,,player,,preview:,,Mp3,Sources,Youtube,Soundcloud,Now,Playing,Michael,Jackson,Cd,Full,,,Fayisa,Furi,New,Music,2015,Arash,Ft,Snoop,Dog,Omg,,,,,,Mr,Busta,Minden,Visszatr,Feat,Max,Fayisa,Furi,New,Music,2015,Sheta,Mpya,Namjua,Future,Humberto,E,Ronaldo,Eu,Tremi,Na,Base,Da,Capo,Ft,Tresor,Speed,Of,Sound,Sandra,N,N,Am,Baut,Nimic,Official,Music,Video,Humberto,E,Ronaldo,Eu,Tremi,Na,Base,,,,,Magic,Wand,Sunset,Ft,Emma,Carn,Union,Rock,Noches,Paganas,Gabriela,Gunkov,I,Stand,Czech,Republic,2016,Eurovision,Song,Contest,Macross,Delta,Song,Episode,3,,Ballad,Of,Dorothy,Parker,Prince,Original,Free,Mp3,Download,Duration,YouTube,Prince,-,Ballad,of,Dorothy,Parker,-,Sign,O,the,Times,Rehearsal,-,1987,Play,Mp3,Download,Duration,YouTube,Prince,-,Dorothy,Parker,(live),Play,Mp3,Download,Duration,YouTube,Prince,The,Work,,pt,1,and,The,Ballad,Of,Dorothy,Parker,live,on,the,Tonight,Show,with,Jay,Leno,Play,Mp3,Download,Duration,YouTube,Dorothy,Parker,Play,Mp3,Download,Duration,YouTube,Prince,-,The,Ballad,of,Dorothy,Parker,[Lyrics],Play,Mp3,Download,Duration,YouTube,Prince,-,The,Ballad,of,Dorothy,Parker,(Lyrics),Play,Mp3,Download,Duration,YouTube,The,Ballad,of,Dorothy,Parker,on,Baritone,Ukulele,Play,Mp3,Download,Duration,YouTube,[VAPORWAVE],Prince,-,Vaporballad,of,Dorothy,Jackson,[RIP,PRINCE],Play,Mp3,Download,Duration,YouTube,Prince,Tribute,-,The,Ballad,of,Dorothy,Parker,(Acapella,Cover),Play,Mp3,Download,Duration,YouTube,BALLAD,OF,DOROTY,PARKER,PRINCE,Play,Mp3,Download,3.74,Duration,SoundCloud,Ballad,Of,Dorothy,Parker,(Prince,Cover),2006,Play,Mp3,Download,6.78,Duration,SoundCloud,The,Ballad,Of,Dorothy,Parker,(Soul,Mekanik,Version),-,PRINCE,Play,Mp3,Download,3.83,Duration,SoundCloud,Boardway,Project,-,The,Ballad,Of,Dorothy,Parker,Play,Mp3,Download,166.71,Duration,SoundCloud,018,Dhe,Di,Willoughby,Play,Mp3,Download,.Log,,,In,,,Sign,,,Up,,,&times,,,Close,,,Log,,,in,,,or,,,Forgot,,,Password?,,,Not,,,registered?,,,Join,,,PodOmatic,,,now!,,,Cancel,,,&times,,,Close,,,Sign,,,up,,,Join,,,PodOmatic,,,and,,,enjoy,,,the,,,world's,,,best,,,independent,,,podcasts,,,for,,,free!,,,or,,,By,,,creating,,,an,,,account,,,,you,,,accept,,,PodOmatics,,,Terms,,,of,,,Service,,,and,,,Privacy,,,Policyx,,,Embed,,,Code,,,After,,,customizing,,,your,,,player,,,(optional),,,,copy,,,and,,,paste,,,the,,,embed,,,code,,,aboveAlready,,,registered?,,,Log,,,in,,,Cancel,,,Share,,,episode,,,Share,,,podcast,,,New!,,,Highlight,,,lyrics,,,to,,,add,,,Meanings,,,,Special,,,Memories,,,,and,,,Misheard,,,LyricsDorothy,,was,,a,,waitress,,on,,the,,promenade,,She,,worked,,the,,night,,shift,,Dishwater,,blonde,,,tall,,and,,fine,,She,,got,,a,,lot,,of,,tipsWell,,,earlier,,I'd,,been,,talkin',,stuff,,In,,a,,violent,,room,,Fighting,,with,,lovers,,past,,I,,needed,,someone,,with,,a,,quicker,,wit,,than,,mine,,Dorothy,,was,,fastWell,,,I,,ordered,,,"Yeah,,,let,,me,,get,,a,,fruit,,cocktail,,,I,,ain't,,to,,hungry",,Dorothy,,laughed,,She,,said,,"Sounds,,like,,a,,real,,man,,to,,me",,"You're,,kinda,,cute,,,you,,want,,to,,take,,a,,bath?,,(Do,,you,,want,,to,,,do,,you,,want,,to,,,bath)Awh,,I,,said,,"Cool,,,but,,I'm,,leaving,,my,,pants,,on",,(she,,say),,"'Cause,,I'm,,kind,,of,,going,,with,,someone",,She,,said,,"Sounds,,like,,a,,real,,man,,to,,me",,"Mind,,if,,I,,turn,,on,,the,,radio?",,"Oh,,,my,,favorite,,song",,she,,said,,And,,it,,was,,Joni,,singing,,"Help,,me,,I,,think,,I'm,,falling"Brrring,,the,,phone,,rang,,and,,she,,said,,"Whoever's,,calling,,can't,,be,,as,,cute,,as,,you",,Right,,then,,I,,knew,,I,,was,,through,,(Dorothy,,Parker,,was,,cool)My,,pants,,where,,wet,,,they,,came,,off,,But,,she,,didn't,,see,,the,,movie,,'Cause,,she,,hadn't,,read,,the,,book,,firstInstead,,she,,pretended,,she,,was,,blind,,An,,affliction,,brought,,on,,by,,a,,witch's,,curse,,Dorothy,,made,,me,,laugh,,(ha,,ha),,I,,felt,,much,,better,,so,,I,,went,,back,,To,,the,,violent,,room,,(tell,,us,,what,,you,,did),,Let,,me,,tell,,you,,what,,I,,didI,,took,,another,,bubble,,bath,,with,,my,,pants,,on,,All,,the,,fighting,,stopped,,Next,,time,,I'll,,do,,it,,sooner,,This,,is,,the,,ballad,,of,,Dorothy,,ParkerDorothy,,Parker,,,Dorothy,,Parker,,,Dorothy,,Parker,,Sweet,,hoo,,hoo,,ooo,,Dorothy,,Parker,,,Dorothy,,Parker,,,Dorothy,,Parker,,Well,,Dorothy,,Parker,,,Dorothy,,Parker,,Well,,,ohh,,,well,,,aohh,,Songwriters,,PRINCE,,ROGERS,,NELSON,,Published,,by,,Lyrics,,,,Universal,,Music,,Publishing,,Group,,One,,,Nite,,,Alone.Live!,,,Other,,,Album,,,Songs,,,1,,,Sometimes,,,It,,,Snows,,,In,,,April,,,2,,,The,,,Ballad,,,Of,,,Dorothy,,,Parker,,,3,,,Starfish,,,And,,,Coffee,,,4,,,Anna,,,Stesia,,,5,,,Joy,,,In,,,Repetition,,,6,,,Strange,,,Relationship,,,7,,,2,,,Nigs,,,United,,,4,,,West,,,Compton,,,8,,,Free,,,9,,,The,,,Beautiful,,,Ones,,,Submit,,,Corrections,,,Cancel,,,Copyright,,,,2016,,AioMp3,,MORE,,,MINISODES,,,Michael,,,Jackson,,,-,,,Rock,,,With,,,You,,,,,,Mandell,,,Remix,,,Login,,,to,,,recommendMORE,,EPISODES,,Mark,,Ronson,,-,,Daffodils,,(featwidth:,200px,Start,playing,automatically?,No,Yes,Help,,,,,,Terms,,,,,,Privacy,,,,,,Partners,,,,,,PRO,,,Support,,,,,,2015,,,PodOmatic,,,,Inc.Kevin,,,Parker),,,Mark,,,Ronson,,,-,,,Feel,,,Right,,,(featuring,,,Mystikal),,,Ashanti,,,-,,,Hey,,,Baby,,,(After,,,the,,,Club),,,D'Angelo,,,-,,,Prayer,,,D'Angelo,,,-,,,Ain't,,,That,,,Easy,,,D'angelo,,,-,,,Another,,,Life,,,MoreThe,Ballad,Of,Dorothy,Parker,Lyrics,from,One,Nite,Alone.Live!Prince,-,The,Ballad,of,Dorothy,Parker(Groove,Extended),by,Prince020170's,Podcast,6m,6s,15,March,10,,2014,Share,Add,to,Playlist,Download,Episode,EPISODE,DESCRIPTION,PRINCE020170,COMMENTS,You,must,be,logged,in,to,post,a,commentHistory,,,By,Color:,Size:,300x85,440x85,620x85,Custom,Width:,px,Height:,85px,MinShare,,to:,,TididoBy,,creating,,an,,account,,,you,,accept,,PodOmatics,,Terms,,of,,Service,,and,,Privacy,,Policy405,Not,Allowed. f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 18:26 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Intouch S1 Index du Forum -> Intouch Index du Forum -> Ambassade Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation